Master Resale Rights
Master Resale Rights Terms and Conditions
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can modify/change the main product
[NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label RightsNote
1. You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
2. You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license on demand.
3. You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4. You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
5. Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.No Liability
no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the
distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any
for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other
consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of
product. This product is provided "as is" and without warranties.
of this product indicates your acceptance of the "No Liability" policy.
If you do not agree with our "No Liability" policy, then you are
permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.) Failure to
read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this
policy should you decide to use this product.
law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or
incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or
may not apply to you The liability for damages, regardless of the form
of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the